Double pleated energy blind FAKRO APF - I colour group
Manually operated double pleated energy blind FAKRO APF is an elegant, decorative curtain that will enrich your room's interior. It provides a soft level of light in the room and colors that match the interior design. The top-down system will enable you to easily operate, with its upper and lower bars.
The honeycomb fabric with internal aluminium coating improves the window insulation and provides its full blackout.
The side guides (white or anodised aluminium) cover the material edges and allow you to set the curtain in any position. In combination with the FAKRO awning blind, they effectively limit heat in the room, even in the greatest heat.
The benefits of using the FAKRO APF double pleated energy blind:
- a honeycomb fabric with internal aluminium coating improves the window's insulation and provides full blackout
- partial heat reduction in the room
- the blind is a perfect match for FAKRO roof window, ensuring easy installation
- the top-down system enables convenient operation, while using the upper and lower bars
- possibility to control the amount of daylight
- provides a soft level of light and colors, fitting to interior design
- protection against the UV radiation
- a completely covered blind provides the privacy
- possibility to block the blind in any position, due to the side guides
- 2-year FAKRO's warranty
The original FAKRO double pleated energy blinds match the most types of FAKRO roof windows (among others FTS, FTP) including the most popular sizes 78x118 (78/118) and 78x140 (78/140). If you are not sure the size of your FAKRO roof window, send us a photo of the product identification label from your FAKRO window to our e-mail address: email@example.com
Please note: there may be slight differences between patterns and colours in the photos and real materials.
Pleated blind FAKRO APS/APF installation:
Our online store delivers original FAKRO loft blinds at attractive prices throughout Ireland, therefore to such cities as: Cork, Dublin, Galway, Limerick.